In three words: quick, healthy, easy! This tasty pasta dish will leave you light and satisfied.
- Start boiling the water for the wholemeal spaghetti, when the water is already boiling add a generous handful of sea salt coarse.
- Meanwhile in a frying pan put the garlic clove in olive oil and start warming it up slowly, remove the clove before it gets golden and add the chopped courgettes and broccoli. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and after few minutes add a tablespoon of cooking water to the courgettes-broccoli mix, add seasoning and let it simmer slowly without letting it dry.
- Prepare the egg mix: in small bowl lightly whisk the eggs, the egg yolks, the grated Parmesan and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- When pasta is “al dente” put it straight in the frying pan with another tablesoon of cooking water and cook it on high heat for a minute until the water evaporated, then remove from the heat.
- Add the egg misture to the pan and mix well, serve immediately with an sprinkle of grated Parmesan on top.