Quick and easy starter for a nice venetian dinner or an enjoyable alternative for a packed lunch. I made this recipe following my taste and my heart.
- Pre-heat the oven at 200 degrees. Wash the sweet potatoes and pinch them with a fork. Bake whole with the skin in the oven until very soft. Allow them to cool but not completely before you get rid of the skin and you put the mash in a bowl, set aside and allow it to cool completely. Turn the temperature of the oven at 180 degrees.
- Wash the red peppers and cut them in halves eliminating the seeds and the inside but maintaining the stalk (it will help to hold the filling).
- Brush the peppers with olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Take them out and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile prepare the filling. Finely chop half of the parsley and add it to the bowl with the sweet mashed potatoes. Season with salt and pepper, add the Tumeric, Cayenne pepper and mix well. Crac the egg in a small bowl, lightly beat it with the Nutmeg and add it to the mixture. Now you can add the goat cheese and mix well until uniform.
- Spoon the filling in the four halves and add a little bit of olive oil on top. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Sprinkle with the fresh parsley before serving.