Soft and rich, you just need a bite of this beauty and you will be already in love!
- Start preparing the yeast mix: in a small bowl mix the water, honey and yeast, set aside for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sift the flour with the salt in a big bowl, add the olive oil and the yeast mix. Start mixing with your hands, move the dough to a floury board and knead it for 8 minutes.
- Put it back to the bowl brushing with a bit of oil, cover with cling film and let it prove for 2 hours or until doubled in size.
- Work the dough on a floury board pushing all the air out, knead it for few minutes and put it on a baking tray working it with your hands in order to cover all the surface of the tray (about 24 cm diameter). Push it with your fingers in order to make holes. Brush it with olive oil, cover with cling film and let it rest again for about 1 hour.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees. Give another brush with olive oil, cut the tomatoes in half and spread them on the surface together with black olives, sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the surface is golden brown. Serve warm or keep it for later as a snack!